Mychelle X-Zema Balm


This balm is a wonderful 100% natural eczema relief to take with you on the go . I always need to have something like that with me because sometimes my skin will act up out of the blue! In the course of a day my skin can start to dry out, itch, blister and open into little cuts that bleed and sting . If I'm past the bleeding stage, then recovery is more annoying not to mention that the little wounds hurt! So if my skin starts to feel very sensitive and dry I immediately apply this balm and my skin feels soothed and restored . As I've said before, MYCHELLE X-ZEMA BALM is an amazing treatment on the go .

On yet another trip to the skincare section of Whole Foods, I discovered this balm, which comes in a tube that looks like a giant lip balm. It feels a bit greasy upon application and takes a while to absorb . I feel like it does leave a bit of a "balmy residue film" on your skin after you apply it, but I consider it as a protective film from further skin aggravation, so it doesn't bother me, but may bother others . The fact that it's 100% natural is truly wonderful, especially when my skin is already bombarded with medication on a regular basis, it's nice to give it a break from cortisones and such . I won't pretend that this helps stop the itchiness like a real medication would, or that it speeds up the healing process of the cuts significantly ( I have a better solution for that to be posted in the near future under tips and tricks! stay tuned! ) , but it does help sooth the skin and protect from new cuts as well as prevent old ones from getting worse (plus it doesn't sting when applied to those cuts AT ALL!!) . I have better AT-HOME solutions, but provided that I NEED something with me at all times, this is absolutely my #1, go-to choice for eczema relief on the go! I've gone through a whole tube which lasted me about 6 months ( I do only use it when needed, not everyday) and this is a brand new replacement I just bought! So this has definitely become a staple for me! Hope this helps you in some way :)

INGREDIENTS: Ingredients: Cera Alba (Beeswax), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil infused with Rosa Canina* (Rose Hips) Fruit, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Leaf, Chamomilla Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flowers, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil and Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

PRICE: $15 (0.5 oz.)

CONS: The balmy film that stays behind after application . As I said, it doesn't bother be as I feel like it works to protect my skin, however, if you apply it on your hands for example, you have to be careful of what you touch afterwards or it might get greasy!

BOTTOM LINE: A wonderful soothing eczema treatment to take with you on the go! Very Sensitastic approved!!

WHERE TO BUY: Whole foods
                          www.mychelle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment